Thanks to all of you who came up to meet with us and ask questions about curling in Missoula and the the Missoula Bruins for hosting us at the December 30th game.
We had information about opportunities to try out curling or join one of our three-game leagues.
Here is the info we had at the game and be sure to comment to this post or email us at missoulacurling [at] gmail.com
Missoula Curling Club Upcoming Activities
- Friday Mornings 10 am to 1 pm, January through March 2017 $10 each session, instructors available, check GIR webpage daily schedule for availability
- League night introduction to curling Saturday 9 pm to 10:30 pm $20 per person/session:
- February 28, 10:30 to 12:00 am, sheet B
- February 4, sheet C,
- January 28, sheet E,
- January 7 sheet D,
- The Big Sky Bonspiel March 31-Apri 2 (curling tournament), 30 teams from all over the west, open to the public, free admission for spectators
Spring League beginning Monday evenings April 10-May 22, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, $80 per person, register on our website at http://www.missoulacurlingclub.com
- 5/22/16 End of spring league
Contact us for more specific information, send us your questions email@example.com
Current Board members are: Barry Bollenbacher, President, Dave Strobel, Vice President, Bob Keane, Treasurer, Elaine Sutherland, Secretary, Matt Ellis, Director of Marketing, Charlene Young, Youth Program Coordinator, Lee Banville, Media Coordinator, Meredith Stewart, Shannon Dickerson, Corby Dickerson, Sam Brown and Mitch Ferm. Peter Hicks is the current Vice-President of the Mountain-Pacific (MoPac) Region of U.S.A. Curling.