We have been working with USA Curling, Glacier Ice Rink and our board to develop a plan for this unprecedented time.

We have decided to delay the beginning of our winter league to allow the surge in COVID-19 infections to settle down. Right now, we have a plan to assess the relative safety of curling.

At the beginning of each month, the board will consider the infection rate, availability of a vaccine and other factors to decide if we can start our season. Based on what we heard from you all in a series of surveys and from the September mini-league, many players want the daily infection rate to drop to where it was in mid-September. The first week of each month, the board will assess where we are and if we feel we can start, we will announce the start of a five-week league the next month. So, at the beginning of December, we will decide if we can start right after New Years. If things are not good then, we will meet in January to decide about February.

Our goal is to get people curling as soon as it is relatively safe and responsible.

Once we decide to launch our winter season, we will host a five-week league with both competitive and recreational leagues. Dates will be announced via email, on the site and at Facebook.